Tuesday 2 June 2015

INQ28 - Inquisitor Henchman Finished!


-+-+-+-+++-+-+-+-

Henrik Frey planted his boot against the door and pushed. His leg brace whined as the mechanisms worked over time. With a snap the portal burst open and sent shards of rusted metal into the room beyond. He walked in, lasrifle braced against his shoulder, scanning the area. There was no one to be seen. He was not the stealthiest man, he had been told many times, but then again stealth was not his way. If he could not avoid the situation altogether, then guns blazing was the only way. In this regard his braced leg seemed a good match for him, it was cumbersome, heavy and loud, much like himself, but by the Throne you didn't want to be on the receiving end of a kick from it...

-+-+-+-+++-+-+-+-


Apart from a coat of varnish of that will come later. This is the first human model I've painted since I was 14 or so. I'm pretty happy with him, but I'll not lie in saying that there's a lot I want to improve upon. I've learned quite a bit whilst working on him. I think I've captured the vision I had of him. That in itself is a triumph for me.


*   *   *   * 







No comments:

Post a Comment