Monday 29 June 2015

I'm still alive!....but very tired.

Evening folks,

 I thought I'd explain that I'm still kicking and will continue the blogging in the next month or so once things calm down here. My girlfriend, now heavily pregnant with our little one has been hospitalised with High Blood pressure. She is being monitored throughout the day and is currently spending her 11th night there. As much as I would like her to be at home, the hospital is obviously the best place for her to guarantee her safety and that of our future ruler of humankind. She's quite sick of the place as I'm sure we all would be. It isn't nice to be proded, poked and tested umpteen times a day every day. At this point it looks like she will be there until the baby arrives. I'll be visiting her every day until then and have already made massive headway with ensuring the house is baby proofed. Massive thanks to my folks in that department, who came down to Cork for the whole weekend and helped make the house look as awesome and as tidy as it now does.

 I'm early awaiting the new arrival and I hope you'll all excuse the absence. I'm sure there aren't many of you out there monstrous enough not to. ;)

As always, safe journey and beware Old Night.

-JL

*   *   *   *

No comments:

Post a Comment