Monday 6 April 2015

Back with a paint splat!





Hello again guys. It's been a little while since I've posted anything miniature related. I've been kept busy what with work and a baba on the way! The house is now getting to a much more baby friendly state which I'm very proud of myself and my lady for. Not that it was terrible, but we do have a lot of stuff between the pair of us! I've managed to acquire a couple of methods of miniature organisation and have now the means to keep my plastic crack away from tiny hands! Huzzah!

I've been on the scrounge for e-waste of all types with the aim of making my own terrain fit for gaming at home so you'll be seeing some of that in the time to come. It'll be suitably grungy and hive worldy, with a few twists here and there. My aim is for it to be suitable for games of 40k, Inq28 and Necromunda.

As you can see above, there's finally painting going on again! Not for Project Morrslieb or my INQ28 work that's slowly coming together but for my Nids' which are in need of a paint far more at the moment. Our Escalation Campaign is chugging along slowly due to many of us not having the time to donate to playing games. Damn adult life. These Termagants are still a work in progress, requiring one more skin wash, carapace highlights and a base but they're battlefield ready and I'll be moving on to the trio of Warriors I've put together to get them to the same level of completion before applying the last steps.




*   *   *   *



No comments:

Post a Comment