Thursday 16 April 2015

INQ28 - Update on Inquisitorial Henchman

Here's an update on the Inquisitorial Disciple. I've been chugging away at him when I can in the evening. 10 minutes here. 5 minutes there. He's coming along nicely and I'm pretty happy with him given that he's the third human model I've ever painted. The Zenital Priming really helped with highlights and the jacket really didn't need all that much work! I've to finish off the lower half of him, add some more highlights to the hands, armour and lasgun and finally work in a few markings here and there. He'll be finished next update. Promise.

I have to apologise for the quality of the picture as when it comes to taking pictures of plastics my phone rocks, but throw in some variety in colour there and it goes haywire. I'll hopefully be able to sort that in the next little while.



*   *   *   *

No comments:

Post a Comment