Saturday 8 August 2015

Literature in the Underhive!

Necromunda Novels


This is a good day. I managed to nab myself a killer deal from a local gamer getting rid of his old Necromunda novels. Nevermind the fact that I have a bookcase full of unread Black Library novels. Nevermind that I have yet to finish the End Times series sitting staring at me. Judging me. Nevermind that I haven't finished the Ravenor series I nabbed not too long back after inhaling the amazing series that was Xenos, Malleus and Hereticus.

Nevermind all that!

It's time to enter the Underhive, Scum!

Now to get the rest of them.....


*   *   *   *



2 comments:

  1. The Kipling quote that Mr Awdry uses as a subtitle for his blog sums it up nicely: "A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition."

    I don't know how you're fixed for vino & bullets, but you seem to have ample reading material.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bang on the money, Finch! "Ample". Ample is a good word. Makes me feel less guilty.

      Delete